SAP Senior Manager Needed (FICO & BW) needed for strategy level Project role.
Based in Zurich, Switzerland.
My client, an engineering and solutioning house are looking for a SAP FICO and BW manager to work on a series of SAP energy projects. Your main duty will be working on and analysing requirements where you will be reporting directly to the CIO and stakeholders. This is an exciting role which offers you the opportunity to work at a very senior level within the business.
-Collect and analyse requirements on management reporting from stakeholders, prepare decision on priorities-
- Design possible future scenarios to address requirements
- Together with colleagues in the BILC establish solutions and processes to drive harmonization of finance and controlling processes in the Group
- Liaise with other Group Functions to align efforts towards common MI goal - Starting and supervising local OpEx projects to address data quality issues
- Together with the Solution Development Manager, develop and maintain the roadmap for future releases in AIM
- Delivering the data models, concepts and mechanisms required for countries to achieve targets set for themSpecifically Consulted for:
- SAP Finance and Controlling related questions with an impact on management informationSpecifically Informed about:
- Local SAP projects impacting management information
- Group, Division and BU initiatives touching management informationSpecifically Supporting:
- The build-up of the Business Intelligence Competence Center
- Country implementations of SAP BW and SAP
- Process changes to controlling and management analytics
- Change management with country project teams
- 5-7 years' experience in designing and implementing SAP finance and controlling processes
- Very strong knowledge of integration between logistics and FI/CO modules in SAP
- Excellent understanding of reporting and controlling processes- Excellent SAP Finance and Controlling competencies
- Advanced Business Intelligence competencies
- Ability to perform under pressure with conflicting requirements from many stakeholders
- Significant change management capabilities
- Fluent spoken and written English, German a plus
This is a pivotal role where you will be at the forefront or several large scale SAP projects, leading a highly skilled team of Architecs and consultants working for a market leading energy giant.For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..