Senior Business Consultant required for a pivotal role with a leading Global Business and Technology Consultancy to the Energy and Utilities industry with offices in the UK.
The Successful candidate should have an excellent understanding of the UK Distribution Network Operator (DNO) market and must be able to work consultatively with clients to address specific DNO industry issues.
You will ideally have experience working directly for a UK DNO or working for one of the leading systems integrators as a subject matter expert (from a business process perspective) in either Asset Management or Workforce Management (WFM) Solutions within the DNO market.
This role requires deep understanding of electricity distribution network business operation, knowledge of real time, operational and business IT applications used by DNOs (although please note you do not need to be a technical expert). As a Senior Business consultant you should be able to analyse current business processes and current IT infrastructure and recommend changes to optimise these processes.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver the following high quality business consultancy activities and will possess the following skills:
- Asset Management OR Workforce Management (WFM) Solutions
- Optimise business processes within DNO organisations
- Develop business cases to support investment in IT and business change and propose plans for the integration of these changes
- Present proposals to senior stakeholders in the organisation
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of past and future regulatory framework for DNOs in the UK
- High levels of communication and presentation skills (internally and to clients)
The Senior Business consultant could be based in a range of offices throughout the UK or this could be a home based role.
The salary could range from between £40-90k per year depending on the level of experience of the candidate (there is a Business Consultant and Senior Business Consultant position available). Company Car or car allowance, bonus and additional benefits package are also provided.
It's an excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy in the UK energy market and if you feel that you possess the skills listed above then apply now.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..